Master Cleanse Recipe
One of the greatest things about the Master Cleanse is how easy it is to make at home with a simple recipe. There are no crazy ingredients that you have to order online and it is incredibly cost effective. First, let’s start with the main ingredients.
- Pure Filtered Water
- Grade B Organic Maple Syrup
- Organic Cayenne Pepper
- Organic Lemons
- Sea salt – Unrefined, (Not iodized) or Epsom Salt
There are also some optional ingredients that you can add if you choose to.
- Laxative tea
- Natural Herbal Tea (decaffeinated)
Not too bad, right? Ok so now that you know what you need, here is how you make it, including the amounts for all of your ingredients.
- ½ Lemon or 2 tablespoons of organic lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of Organic grade B maple syrup
- Ten ounces of filtered water
- 1/10 teaspoon cayenne pepper powder
Average day serving (8 glasses)
- 4 lemons
- 8-16 tbsp of grade B maple syrup
- 1-2 tsp of cayenne pepper
- 2 Liters of purified water
Add in the tea if you need to mix things up or you want to modify the recipe at all.